Habib acts as of counsel to NSP Legal and has over 15 years of experience advising local and foreign clients on energy, investment and dispute resolution matters in multiple jurisdictions and especially in Iraq. Habib was also extensively involved in the drafting of and advising on laws which were presented to the Lebanese Parliament. He acted as advisor to major government officials including the former Deputy Prime Minister in Lebanon, the Ministry of Environment and the Ministry of Energy and Water.
In Iraq, Habib advises major oil companies on their day-to-day affairs and he provides assistance with drafting and negotiating various types of contracts.
Habib speaks Arabic, English and French.
Areas of Expertise:
• Cross-Borders Investments
• Airport Services
• Oil & Gas
• Construction & Real Estate Investments
• Litigation & Arbitration
• Habib is a member of the Beirut Bar Association
• Master’s Degree in International Affairs and Diplomacy (University of La Sagesse, Beirut – Lebanon)
• Bachelor Degree in Private Law (University of La Sagesse, Beirut – Lebanon)
• Bachelor Degree in Political Sciences (University of La Sagesse, Beirut – Lebanon)