Founding partner at NSP Legal, Jad has over 15 years of experience in general corporate, finance and cross-border transactions and is recognized by his peers for his broad legal knowledge and commercial sense.
Jad has been involved in handling complex corporate and financial transactions across the region and has an established track record advising clients in the Middle East and Africa. Jad’s clients include companies, corporate and individual developers and entrepreneurs. He regularly advises them on their day-to-day legal and corporate matters, including corporate governance, and has extensive experience in the fields of FMCG, real estate, renewable energy, entertainment and media. Jad has earned a reputation for practical solutions and responsiveness.
Before founding NSP Legal, Jad practiced in two leading Lebanese law firms, handling for a few years the M&A and banking & finance practice for one of them. He was also a visiting professor of international finance law at the Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, in Lebanon.
Jad earned an LL.M in Banking and Finance Law with honors from Queen Mary University of London. He earned a Master’s Degree (D.E.S.S.) in International Business Law from Rennes University, France and a law degree (private law) from Saint-Joseph University, Lebanon.
Jad is fluent in Arabic, English and French.
Areas of Expertise:
• International Transactions & Cross-Border Investments
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Private Equity & Startups
• Banking, Finance & Capital Markets
• Corporate & Financial Restructuring
• Technology & Telecom
• Corporate Governance
• IP, Entertainment & Media
• Airport Services
• Agency & Distribution
• Construction & Real Estate Investments
• Litigation & Arbitration
• Jad is a member of the Beirut Bar Association
• LL.M. in Banking and Finance Law (Queen Mary - University of London – UK)
• Master's in International Business Law (Rennes 1 University, France)
• Bachelor degree in Private Law (Saint Joseph University, Beirut – Lebanon)