Mira has been advising local and multinational companies in the practice areas of corporate and commercial, technology and telecommunication, energy, banking & finance and capital markets transactions. Mira has a considerable experience as a transactional attorney advising clients on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions in the Middle East and Africa as well as on investments in airport services, F&B businesses, start-ups and real estate.
On behalf of our clients, Mira handles day-to-day corporate and regulatory matters as well as M&A transactions, investments, project structuring, joint ventures and strategic alliances.
Before joining NSP Legal, Mira worked with leading law firms in Lebanon and built extensive experience working with the program and legal departments of local and international NGOs. One of Mira’s missions was to pioneer the legal department at ACTED Lebanon. She has also been involved in planning and managing small-scale social projects in Lebanon.
Mira speaks Arabic, English and French.
Areas of Expertise:
• International Transactions & Cross-Border Investments
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Banking, Finance & Capital Markets
• Private Equity & Startups
• Corporate & Commercial
• Technology & Telecom
• Aviation & Airport Services
• Oil & Gas
• IP, Entertainment & Media
• Risk Management
• Mira is a member of the Beirut Bar Association
• Master of Laws and Bachelor of Laws (Lebanese University, Beirut – Lebanon)
• Project Management Certificate (Ecole Supérieure des Affaires, Beirut – Lebanon)
• Leadership & Communication Certificate (University of Delaware, Delaware – USA)
• International Criminal Law Certificate (Asser Institute and the Special Tribunal For Lebanon, Beirut and The Hague – Netherlands)